RoofTech Double Tube Holder
Some projects require a system providing higher protection against sliding snow, for example in areas with heavy snowfall. Roofs with solar panels also need a higher level of protection to stop snow below the last panels from sliding off the roof.
The RoofTech Double Tube Holder, fixed on two S-5! Mini-clamps, is the ideal and easy connection to standing seam metal roofs without piercing the roof.
- Material: 3mm Stainless Stell - very strong and suitable for all metals.
- Fixed on two S-5! Mini-clamps with the M8-screws on top.
- The speciality of the double pipe holder is that the lower pipe is close to the seam.
- The top pipe is 16 - 20cm high above the seam.
RoofTech Double-Tube snow retention fixed on two S-5!-Mini-clamps: easy to install and high holding strength.
The stainless steel RoofTech Single-Tube holder can be fixed on all S-5! Mini-clamps (also B-Mini for copper roofs !):
- Fixed on the S-5! - Mini-Clamps they can take higher loads compared to other systems.
This often requires less holder, clamps and snow retention rows.
- In combination with its simple and fast installation it provides a very economic snow guard system.
- Optional we offer ice-stopper, which will be fixed between the lower pipe and the metal roof.
Please use our Snow Guard Calculation Service for your project.